Mold Testing Services
Westchester Environmental provides comprehensive mold inspections. Inspections and testing include checking of your building's basement, attic, roof, structural components, plumbing, HVAC, foundation, grading, windows, under-sink areas, vents, etc.
Our inspections will help determine whether the property has an abnormal mold contamination or the potential to grow mold in the future.
The inspection is conducted with state-of-the-art inspection and sampling equipment, allowing us to discover hidden mold problems.
- Evaluate existing mold damage in the property
- Investigate environmental conditions that may be causing mold to grow
- Identify items that may need repair or replacement
- Identify moisture intrusion areas and inspect non-visible areas (i.e., behind walls)
- Give recommendations based on findings
- Assist in landlord/tenant issues, insurance claims, and litigation by reporting details, health conditions and mold counts
- Sampling Methods: Air Sample, Swab/Tape Sample, Bulk Sample, Carpet Check, Wall Check
- Digital and infra-red photos of problem areas of mold growth.
- Provide a fully detailed report including certified laboratory analysis, construction defects, potential problems, assessment of existing mold, remediation scope, recommendations, and preventive maintenance to control and prevent future problems.